Thursday, July 24, 2014

Review: The Joy of Booking: A guide to buying and selling used SF books


The Joy of Booking: A guide to buying and selling used SF books
The Joy of Booking: A guide to buying and selling used SF books by Bud Webster

My rating: 5 of 5 stars



Bud Webster, a longtime science fiction writer, critic, bookseller, and above all fan provides the reading of this work with am expanse of practical advice on becoming a successful dealer of science fiction books. Most of this advice is applicable to any sort of bookselling or in fact to the sale of anything you might wish to sell. If this is what you are looking for then I highly recommend the book. However, my personal reading of the book and my own recommendation has nothing to do with learning to sell books or anything else. I recommend this book so that you can share in the excitement that Bud feels about science fiction and the book business. Bud has a great sense of humor and the many anecdotes that fill this book are truly priceless.



View all my reviews

No comments: